Wednesday 25 January 2017

Should speed cameras be advertised more clearly?


We'll get one thing straight from the off - I don't drive. I'm epileptic. The DVLA computer says no.

BUT I have an opinion on something road related and you're about to hear it. So buckle up and we'll go for a little ride through my brain map.

I don't think speed cameras should be advertised / sign posted. Why should drivers be warned that they're about to get snapped?

I do however think the speed limit should be sign posted more.

So, why don't we spend more pennies on advising the driving population what the speed limit is and less on warning people they're about to get caught for breaking the law.

We ALL know there are speed cameras the length and breadth of the country. Lets stop warning the idiots that want to break the law and start using their fines to fix the potholes.

Thoughts?


Adios,

Until next time.
Much Love
Miss Make It Happen
Website - Facebook - Twitter - Podcast



No comments:

Post a Comment