Monday 12 October 2015

I. AM. ME.

To my family I am someone. To my friends I am another. 

I wear many hats and I am one person. 

I can be loving, I can be an arsehole. 

I can be moody, I can be hilarious. 

I am a rock, I crumble. 

I've had my heart broken in times of weakness, I have picked up the pieces in times of strength. 

I am charitable, I hate sharing. 

I'm a good person, I am a bad person. 

I am a lover, I am a fighter

I've been proud of myself and i've been ashamed

I've done great things and things I wish I could forget

I like to be alone, i like to be the centre of attention. 

I like people to think I have a heart of stone,  I just want to be cuddled and loved. 

I will hold your hand in times of trouble whilst looking away to hide my own tears. 

I sacrifice for others, I am selfish

I am the definition of contradiction. 

I am....a lot of things, I am one thing. I. AM. ME. 

through all my strengths, weaknesses, pros, cons, successes and failures, I try to be true to me. 


I am Dee 
xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment