Sunday 6 July 2014

Rollin' Dices

I've been to a few ladies nights in my time but last night was something special...

I was recently invited to the launch of the newest and hottest all male extravaganza in London - Rollin' Dices. I wasn't expecting anything different to the 10's of shows I've seen before but boy was I in for a shock. In a good way. A VERY good way.

I turned up ready to meet my friends but they were no where to been seen. Turns out they had broken down on the M25 and I was flying solo. I decided to go home. As I turned to walk away something in my subconscious pulled me back. I turned back and threw caution to the wind. As I approached the door to Loop Bar (19 Derling Street, London, W1S 1AH) I was greeted by Matt, one of the entertainers. I instantly felt at home and at ease. He took me downstairs and introduced me to the rest of the boys. I can't lie, I felt like a fat kid in a sweet shop. Standing in front of me were some of the most gorgeous yet lovely men I've ever met. Absolute gentlemen. It took all my self control not to touch them. 

I went to the bar and ordered myself a cocktail. The prices are pretty good considering I was in a venue in West London! The dance floor in the centre of the room was lit up so I found myself a spot on the edge and waited. As I waited, women of all ages were coming through the door, obviously excited about what was about to happen. Everyone was smiling and the atmosphere was great! You couldn't help but get caught up in the merriment. 

SHOW TIME! At first the boys came out dressed in army uniform. You know the type - sexy white vest and cargo pants. I was quite happy standing all by myself but it seems that was not to be the case for much longer. Before I knew it I was on the dance floor, being handcuffed to a chair. I was then gifted with THE sexiest dance imaginable. My mummy always told me not to touch what wasn't mine. Usually, I would listen but in this instance I couldn't control myself. I licked him. I also tried to bite his bottom but the handcuffs were stopping me. At the end of the dance the keys to my handcuffs were inserted in to the waistband of the dancers boxers. I had to remove them with my teeth! I wasn't complaining. When a guy, who looks like Jason Statham, tells you to do something, you do it. Well, I was only too happy to. 

The rest of the show included more sexy dancing, removal of costumes and audience participation. I won't go in to too much detail, I don't want to spoil it for you, but you should really go see the boys in action. The part of the show that involves 2 of the dancers, 3 audience members and a cucumber is pure brilliance! After the show finished the boys spend time amongst the audience, taking pictures and getting to know as many people as possible. It is really nice to see this element to a show. You usually have to pay extra! Although I was flying solo on this occasion I will most certainly be bringing my girls back to see the show again. Maybe I can also persuade the boys to do a private show at my 30th in October?? A girl can live in hope! 

To find out more information about the boys and their shows visit www.rollindices.com

Thank you Andrius, Patrick and Matt for coming to say goodbye and for the hugs and kisses! You made my night. Look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Much Love,
Dee xx

www.MissMakeItHappen.co.uk
www.twitter.com/MIH_Dee



          The gorgeous (inside and out) Patrick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment