Thursday 10 July 2014

The BIG life decision

I've recently been talking to various different people about life choices.

You know the ones "should I have children" "will blowing £80k on a car really effect my future that much?" "Have I got time for a Boyfriend?"

The consequences on these decision is huge! I've pretty much decided I'll never have kids. It's not me. I don't drive so there is no reason to buy the Ferrari and I just haven't got time to have a BF at the minute. Why? My friend summed it up perfectly "why on earth do you want a BF? You're married to your work and lifestyle". Game. Set. Match to him. 

It's true and the consequences of marrying my job is huge, I just didn't see it until now. The likelihood is I'm going to end up in a big house, surrounded by friends with no one to love. And it's sad to say but I'm ok with that. Now I can already hear the screams of "but you're only (almost) 30!" 

I'm actually torn on this at the minute. I AM ok with it but the situation is really sad. Who knows, I could be hit by a bus tomorrow and the future will be short lived. Or I could meet the man who will change it all... Right now, I'm going back to work....

Bare in mind the ripple effect of your decisions.... Is it too late for you to change? It's going to take some sort of natural disaster at my end...

Think about it...

Until next time

Miss Make It Happen

www.MissMakeItHappen.co.uk
www.twitter.com/MIH_Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment