Thursday 11 September 2014

Mid Life Crisis

As some of you are aware, I, Miss Make It Happen, AKA Dee, will turn 30 on the 4th October. Now, I have lots of people telling me 'age is but a number' 'you're still looking young' 'It doesnt matter'. Truth is, I need to prove to myself that i'm still young enough (and stupid enough) to do certain things.

So, what do i have planned?

1) I've joined up to do Tough Mudder on 26th October. Thats about 7 weeks away. The doctors have told me not to do it, my friends have told me i'm mad, and my body is already shaking at the thought of it. I'm running as part of the Great Ormond Street Hospital Team. Money has already been paid to Help For Heros and I am now asking for donations to GOSHCC. I'm hoping to have the whole race caught on sports camera so you can see what i see! how cool will that be?

And if that is not enough...

2) I need to overcome my fear of heights. wanting to punch someone because you're walking across a bridge, in my opinion, is not acceptable. So, with the help of my friends I will be travelling to Snowdonia and i'll be throwing myself off the side of a mountain attached only by a zip wire. That zip wire is that longest, fasted and highest in Europe. We're talking in trhe region of 1 mile long, 500ft+ in the air, reaching speeds of up to 100mph. Click Here for a video. it will be the 1500m long zipline.


If you'd be interested in joining me on my little mission of madness then let me know and i'll send you further details.

In regards to work... i'm having a little competition.
As a way to say thank you for all your support and to get the 30th birthday party started we want to give away £30 worth of services*. You can be a current, past or new client. This comp is open to everyone.
All you need to do is take a picture / video of yourself holding a piece of paper that says #MMIHis30 - The winner will be the most creative picture. Include @MIH_Dee and #MMIHis30 in your main tweet too or you will not be counted. Entries must be entered by 30th September 2014 - a winner will be announced on 4th October via twitterFB. Picture will also be posted in our next newsletter** - GOOD LUCK!***


Until next time...

Much Love
Miss Make It Happen

Facebook - Twitter 



No comments:

Post a Comment