Wednesday 6 April 2016

Taking the next step.

Lets be honest, I don't care who you are or what you do, what you look like or how successful you or others think you are; Stepping outside of your comfort zone and taking the next step is scary business.

No one really wants to stay stuck in the same place, you all want to move forward and grow but it's hard work and can be terrifying.

MMIH is working behind the scenes to change things for the better - for both us and those around us. We're launching on different social medias, becoming more accessible and also launching our first set of online courses. To the outside world it looks like we're cool, calm, collected but in reality we're working 18 hour days, scared and freaking out.

Thats perfectly normal.

We're about to tread in to the unknown and although it can be scary it's also very exciting. The thing you need to remember when stepping in to the unknown or out of your comfort zone is that you don't need to do it alone. Build a squad of people who are your cheerleaders but that will also kick your butt when something isn't right.

I have a fair few people who I talk to about this stuff but I have a core4. These 4 people are privy to the inner depths of my head and I trust them profusely. At the moment, I don't make any decisions without first running it past at least 2 of them. This is not because I don't believe in myself, It's so I can enjoy the process of moving onwards and upwards.

So when you're ready to take the next step please remember
1) It's ok to be scared/excited
2) Believe in yourself, you're great!
3) Prepare the squad - Even King Arthur had his knights.
4) Just take the step!

It's just turned spring - What a better time to grow as a person or business?!

Until Next Time,
Keep smiling, It's going to be ok.
Miss Make It Happen

Website - Facebook - Twitter - Podcast - YouTube

Take the step in to the unknown. 



No comments:

Post a Comment