Monday 30 November 2015

Oooops

I was recently let out on my own.

Not just to the shops or out for a walk but to a full 2 days at a show. Running stands and helping with events is part of what I do for a living so all should have been ok. Unfortunately, I seemed to be more organised then was actually needed.

I turned up to the event early. 24 hours early. I called my friend/client who I was working for. yep - 24 hours early. F*CK

 I knew that to any normal person this wouldn't be much of a problem but i'm a professional - This shouldn't have happened. I should know the days of the week, I'm 31 for heavens sake. Rather than try and hide my shame of messing up, I took to social media.

I let the world know what i'd done wrong. It was a release and I didn't feel so stupid. People I know had a few fun digs but overall, no one else cared.

It just goes to show that even though you might think you've made a big mistake, others may not feel the same. Give yourself a break and laugh at your mix ups - no one died and You probably didn't just press the red button and destroy half of mankind.

Live and learn. It's the best way to be.

Until next time
Look after yourself
Miss Make It Happen

Facebook - Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment